Acupressure Neck Pillow Natural & Turquoise 44cm
Free Metro shipping for orders over $69
Add more products - $69.00 left
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
An effective tool for relieving pain and muscle tension while promoting stress relief and relaxation.
The acupressure mat is designed to relax the body and calm the mind. It stimulates blood circulation and provides acupressure to the body. This combined effort can be of help in many circumstances, from a quick way to recover and boost energy after exercise, to entering into a deep, relaxed state. It may also be used to help ease pain, improve the quality of sleep and invigorate tired and stiff muscles.
• Back, neck and shoulder pain
• Providing a deeper, more restful sleep
• Relaxing muscle tension
• Headaches and migraines
• Boosting circulation
It is not unusual to experience some discomfort in your first few uses of the acupressure mat as your body adjusts to the stimulation and sensation. With continued use, warm, tingly, pulsating sensations will quickly replace this. Remember the acupressure mat helps to promote your body’s natural healing - for the process to work effectively, you must allow your body time to adjust, and to allow your muscles and mind to unwind. With each use you will find yourself relaxing quicker and enjoying greater benefits. Ensure that you listen to your body and adjust your use accordingly.
- Plastic spikes made from non-toxic ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Fabric is 100% cotton duck canvas and any dyes used are non-AZO dyes
- Filling is polythene foam
WARNING OF USE
It is not recommended to use the acupressure mat if you have any of the following:
• Blood clotting issues or if you are using anti-coagulant medication
• Significant skin damage in the area of use
• If you have a temperature or other acute illness
• Heart disease
• Large papillomas or pronounced skin inflammation
• When pregnant, consult your physician prior to use
• Keep out of reach of children
When required, hand wash in lukewarm water and hang to dry. Remove the foam padding before washing. Do not use a washing machine or tumble dryer, as this may damage the points.
Store your acupressure mat where it will be protected from sunlight, as UV light can damage the plastic points and bleach out the material.